How to Join
To be eligible for membership:
- You must be enrolled in a regionally accredited institution offering an associate degree program.
- You must have completed at least 12 hours of coursework that may be applied to an associate degree (part-time students are eligible).
- You must have a grade point average of 3.5.
- You will receive an invitation to membership from the chapter at the college where presently enrolled.
- Once you have accepted membership, you must adhere to the moral standards of the society.