The library building will be closed during the first part of the summer while crews replace the library’s carpet. The library staff, course reserves, and a small selection of items (including a few laptops) will be temporarily relocating into the Academic Success Center in the basement of the Classroom/Administration building.
Library staff will be in the Academic Success Center (and the library when it opens):
Monday: 8:30 am to 4 pm
Tuesday-Thursday: 8:30 am to 2 pm
Friday – Sunday: Closed
The following library services will be available:
- Research assistance: in the Academic Success Center or library, with Cate; online through chat or email; over the phone at (608) 355-5251
- Course materials on reserve: in the Academic Success Center or library
- Accommodated proctoring: in the Academic Success Center or library, with Bob
- Borrowing from other libraries: through Search@UW (the library catalog) or WorldCat.
- Contact the library staff in person, through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (608) 355-5251 for assistance
- Laptop checkout: in the Academic Success Center or library
We look forward to working with you in our new (temporary) digs, and in the newly spruced-up library! Never hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns.