You will see a new face around the library this semester. Jason Schulte has moved into the library as the CASE Associate, in addition to his role as UW-BSC Athletic Director. CASE stands for Center for Academic Success and Engagement.
As CASE Associate, Jason will conduct:
- Basic IT support and troubleshooting
- Scheduling of support services (tutoring, accessibility proctoring, library instruction and research help)
- Circulation of library materials
- Support with accessibility proctoring
- Creation of Student/Staff/Faculty IDs
- Directional support for campus services
Jason is a great resource for campus questions – stop in and say “hi” today!