As many of you know, the library is one of the many support units on campus that has undergone a restructuring process during winter break. The transition is ongoing, however we wanted to stress that core library services haven’t changed.
We still look forward to working with students, faculty, and staff on:
- Reference and research help
- Assisting students with research questions, finding & evaluating sources, topic creation, citations
- Information literacy instruction & aligning it with the curriculum
- Creating electronic or print instructional materials to enhance learning face-to-face and in traditional or online classrooms
- UW System borrowing and interlibrary loan
- Growing & cultivating the library collection to meet curricular needs
- Course reserves – for online or in-library use
As always, if you have any questions, stop by, email or call us.