Are you feeling stumped by how to order (or even find) textbook information online** for your classes? Here’s how!
- Go online to Neebo’s bookstore. If you are taking a UW-Baraboo/Sauk County class, the link will be: http://www.neebo.com/uw-baraboo. If you’re looking for information on UW Colleges Online classes, the link will be: http://www.neebo.com/uw-colleges-online.
- Click on “Rent or Buy Textbooks” in the top left of the page:
- Select the term for which you’re looking for books:
- Choose the department of your class (English, Chemistry, etc.) and then click “Select”:
- Choose the class number (098, 210, etc.) of your class. Make sure to click where it says “CLICK HERE” under the course name, then click “Select”:
- Your first class will be added to your course list. From this page, you can continue adding your other courses to your course list by clicking on “Add Another Course” and going through the steps above. If you’re finished adding courses, or you just want to see the one class, click on “View Textbook Results”
- Clicking on “View Textbook Results” will show you the required and optional textbooks for all the courses you selected. From there, you can view information about the textbooks, see prices, and add textbooks to your cart for purchase.
- From here, you can select your books for purchase or rental if you are purchasing them from Neebo. Please note that students are not required to use Neebo for their books and materials purchases. Students may choose to obtain their textbooks from online or local book vendors, borrow them from a friend, or buy them from another student. However, UW-BSC is not responsible for textbooks purchased through another vendor.
- Financial Aid Information: Students who wish to use their financial aid directly to purchase books and materials prior to the start of the semester will be required to use Neebo for these purchases. UW-Baraboo/Sauk County students should complete the book charge authorization form on this page and return it to the Business Office for approval. You will then be able to use financial aid to purchase your books from Neebo. Online students should see this page for more information.
**Rather purchase your books in person? Neebo will be on campus (in the CAFETERIA – not the library) and their times are listed here: http://baraboo.uwc.edu/academics/resources/textbooks