Did you know that if you have financial aid for the spring semester, the library can purchase your textbooks and apply the cost to your student account?
- Go to this page and download the Textbook and Materials Contract for Financial Aid purchase form.
- Fill out the top portion with your information.
- Using the textbook listing on this page, write the title and ISBN of your required textbooks on the form.
- Make a copy of your financial aid award letter or print it off from your PRISM account.
- Bring your completed form and financial aid information into the library.
- Sit down with library staff to order your books.
After you’ve ordered your books, check back at the library in a week or so to collect them. Once all your books have arrived and you’ve picked them up, the charges will be posted to your student account, and your financial aid will be applied to the cost.
If you don’t have financial aid, but you would like assistance with the process of ordering books online, we’d be happy to help. Just stop in!
Other helpful information:
- The library charges 5.5% sales tax.
- Students are responsible for their own returns unless the vendor sends the wrong item.