Spiritblogs is a new service provided to the UW-Baraboo/Sauk County community as a partnership between the Campus Library and University Relations.
This project is intended to provide students, faculty, staff and academic departments the ability to communicate with each other and the community through the World Wide Web.
Leverage the power of SpiritBlogs. The following are just a few examples of ways you can use the system creatively:
- Create a portfolio to capture and publish creative expressions via text, audio, video, and images.
- Create a professional journal for your organization.
- Easily share resources, insights, information, and receive feedback.
- Archive and retrieve what you have learned. Post it on your blog, tag it, and use the blog search engine, archives, or category listing to easily find it again.
- Instantly access your content with RSS Feeds. Each blog produces a feed enabling readers of your blog to subscribe and get the content sent to them as soon as it is uploaded.
- Create a personal website.
- Have discussions with people from all over the world… International collaboration.
- Upload an audio file to your blog and it becomes a podcast, enabling people to use iTunes and other podcatchers to download audio files to their computer and mp3 players.
- SpiritBlogs support mobile learning.
- Podcast lectures and guest speakers.
- Create a podcast show for your class where students discuss what they are learning each week.
- Podcast interviews.
- The potential is only limited to your imagination!